Fall 2007 Fashion and Home Decor

I'm so excited about the Fall 2007 color and fashion line up - it's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to show you how you can easily translate the upcoming runway fashion styles to inspired design for your home. The posting is coming soon :)

By the way I recently received my Sephora catalog and I've got to tell you the colors are FABULOUS!!! I'm designing a pillow collection (that's why posting has been light) and I'm happy to report that the fabric colors I selected for the decorative pillow collection is spot on based on the fall colors I am seeing in early reviews.

To get the latest decorating and design info visit our sister site The Decorating Diva .com

at 8:15 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Interior Design News - New York Times

The Decorating Diva

Decor8

Interior Design Industry News